JPEG Compression?

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Thu Sep 6 00:51:39 UTC 2001

Bob,

Many thanks, but I actually already have a solution that works on Windows.
It uses a very fast (and free!) library from Intel. But, it only works on Pentium
and StrongARM processors. I was looking for a truely cross-platform solution,
ideally implemented in Squeak itself with primitives that can be generated
via the ST-to-C translation, like the current JPEG reader. Such a solution would
work on *all* Squeak platforms.

Thanks for the offer, though.

	-- John