[goodie] Kids' Refrigerator Magnets

Joey Gibson joey at joeygibson.com
Thu Sep 6 18:27:17 UTC 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:57:49 -0700, Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> wrote:

||| --
||| This was inspired by a number of other people's work and polished off over the long weekend.  Ned Konz got me going with his RefrigeratorMagnets.  Then Luciano's text-to-speech, and later Bob Arning's Integer asWords put me over the edge.  As it says in the preamble...

	When I try to file this into my Squeak 3.1 (4325) I get a walkback with
an MNU for the selector methodsFor:stamp:. Any ideas?

Joey

-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: www.joeygibson.com/st
--
-- "We thought about killin' him, but we kinda
--  hated to go that far...." - Briscoe Darling