[VM] [CRASH] Close button in ALL halos is crashing.

Scott A Crosby crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 7 01:36:51 UTC 2001

Hello, I'm running Squeak 3.1alpha, update 4325 under linux.
#  squeak

Do an 'Alt-o' to get the Objects browser morph, or Alt-b to get a browser,
basically any systemwindow. Then rightclick to get the halo. Then click
the (X) to destroy the object. I do not mean the close button on the
titlebar, but the close in the halo. This seems to be true for all halo's.

The VM becomes unresponsive, not even the interrupt key wakes it up.. The
first time I did it, I also got a segmentation violation.

BTW, where is the menu that contains a list of all morphs in the system?

I want to be able to see a list so that I can browse it and try creating
morphs to understand Morphic.

Scott

--
No DVD movie will ever enter the public domain, nor will any CD. The last CD
and the last DVD will have moldered away decades before they leave copyright.