Active Essays on Computer Music

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Fri Sep 7 11:05:59 UTC 2001

An interesting website for your reference list?

http://www.nosuch.com/keykit

Build your own instuments and more, for students who get addicted to this by
your class...

It is free, register on the website, and when you get the password
back in email, go back to the site and "Enter the download site"
to find the various versions (and source code) that are available.