[EDUCATION] Porting new wine into old bottles

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Sat Sep 8 01:05:21 UTC 2001

Hi Folks,

I just visited a local elementary school computer lab with 24 PowerMac 7000
series computers with OS 7.x

Yes, they are "slow" and with limited capacity but they are networked.  Some
are having serious hardware memory problems.  Unfortunately, after three
defeats of the technology bond, there will me no replacements.   So, I'm
thinking of volunteering as a SysAdmin and pumping these systems for all
their worth.

How can SQUEAK be made to run on the PowerMacs mentioned above?

:-)  edwin