JPEG Compression?

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Sat Sep 8 02:09:13 UTC 2001

Thanks, John. Juan Manuel is also building primitives for both TIFF and
JPEG that call some generic C code which sounds like it can be distributed
with Squeak. So, one of these two options (yours or his) is probably just
the ticket... I wonder if he knows about your work? He's using code from
the official JPEG site.

	-- John