3D physical simulation

Jeff Pierce jpierce at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 8 21:02:03 UTC 2001

Yes and no.  Yes, in the sense that Wonderlands can easily support
visualizing the results of physical simulation.  No, in the sense that you
might not get an interactive frame rate, depending on how complex your
simulation calculations are.  You might find yourself better off doing
non-real time rendering (simulate a frame, render a frame, store the frame
as an image), and then stitching the images back together into a movie and
playing it at the desired rate.

Jeff

http://multiagent.com/