[goodie] Kids' Refrigerator Magnets

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sun Sep 9 00:04:17 UTC 2001

I'd like to add support for spanish to the KidsRefrigeratorMagnets goodie.

When I execute PhoneticTranscriber spanish a get a "MessageNotUnderstood:
spanish"

The problem is in PhoneticRule class>>spanish at the line:

         phonemes _ PhonemeSet spanish.

I have no enough knowledge of TTS to fix it..... :(

The other question is: this code will speak in spanish?

         | s |
         s _ Speaker new.
         s transcriber: PhoneticTranscriber spanish.
         s say:'Hola mundo'.

TIA,

Diego Gomez Deck