[ENH] CharDigitValueEnh.08Sep0335

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Sun Sep 9 16:33:57 UTC 2001

At 18:46 07.09.2001 -0700, Robert Hirschfeld wrote:
>"Change Set:            CharDigitValueEnh
>Date:                   8 September 2001
>Author:                 Robert Hirschfeld
>
>Allows the use of lowercase letters in Character>>digitValue as well."

Hmmm.  I recall the thread from last year, starting with Bert's changeset
in <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/11934>.  I'll admit that
the discussion that followed finally made the "uppercase only" scheme click
for me, and it has ceased to be a recurring gotcha since.

Just my 2 cents,
Helge