Alan's foreword to "Squeak: Open Personal Computing and Multimedia

Randy Siler rsiler at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 12 20:22:47 UTC 2001

I just received my copy from Amazon and I'm dying to read Alan's "real"
online Active Essay foreword but I can't for the life of me find it. Am I
brain dead or is it not actually on the web? Anyone know?

I appreciate the use of a content reference rather than a URL, but it didn't
seem to work for me. Any help is appreciated.

PS Thanks to all who had a hand in creating this book! It is quite exciting!

--
Randy Siler               Coordinator, CIDR Computing
Center for Instructional Development & Research
SEATTLE, WA 98195-1725                EMAIL: siler at cidr.washington.edu