[ANN] RB Squeak port - new version and new home

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Sep 15 22:57:36 UTC 2001

Thanks, I added the .pr file on the url given.

Note for anyone following this procedure - make very sure you don't
leave a change sorter open. You'll probably use one to perform said
procedure, and to rename the Aggregate change set into something more
useful, but if you leave it open, with say a few thousand morphs
representing the update changesets, your project comes out unreasonably
large.

If there're any problems with the RB or loading it from the project -
let me know.