[FIX] InappropriateSubclassResponsibilityFix

Fleeberz at aol.com Fleeberz at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 04:08:56 UTC 2001

This is cool, Bob!

Any chance these things could be named such that the Mac OS (pre OS X) could
see the whole name? I get "InappropriateSubclassResponsibi" which turns out
to be a GZipped file (.gz) and a change set, no less (.cs), and though anyone
half as intelligent as me could have figured that out, it looks messy (to me).

Not that I'm advocating the old DOS 8.3 naming convention... ;^)

Any "rules" pertaining to my renaming these things? I mean, I could call it
whatever I want, right? And it would still work, right?

Thanks,
Flee