[ENH][Modules] Another version

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:55:17 UTC 2001

Hi!

--- Marcio Marchini <mqm at magma.ca> wrote:
> > Well, the classpath in Java has a few problems. The constant
> > adding/removing stuff to the
> > classpath variable is a bit annoying. Sometimes I simplify it by
> > just having one directory in the
> > classpath where I simply unpack all the jarfiles into one big tree.
>
> 	You don't need to do that. You can put JARs in .../lib/ext in your JRE/Java
> install and these JAR files will be recognized by the JVM. Same sort of idea
> for JNI DLLs.

True, forgot about that one. But still, that is yet another way to make it even more confused...
:-)
Don't you think that it's all a bit... messy? I mean, we should be able to do better in Squeak.
Hmmm.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
"Department of Redundancy department." -- ThinkGeek