Free computers as an education generator (was: viral SSSCA thread)

Luciano Notarfrancesco core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Wed Sep 19 17:01:16 UTC 2001

It was in India. I read an article about that six or eight months ago in
The Guardian Weekly, a UK newspaper. I got a subscription because it
comes with the English translation of Le Monde Diplomatique.
I couldn't find an online version of the article. The newspaper site is
at http://www.guardian.co.uk/

Luciano.-

--- for a personal reply use: Luciano Notarfrancesco <luciano at corest.com>