Teachers' CD Moved

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:58:10 UTC 2001

As Je77's earlier message to the list pointed out, we're having
problems with viruses searching our ports for holes.  Since none of
our servers are Windows boxes, we're not in danger, but the whole
College now has a firewall preventing access on port 80 except on
approved machines.  Minnow and the rest of our servers should now be
fine, but things we had hanging out on minor machines have needed to
be moved.

If there are teachers on the list using the Squeak textbook (the
"White" book) who were using the TeachersCD off my G4,
guzdial2.cc.gatech.edu, that content has now been moved to:
http://guzdial.cc.gatech.edu/TeachersCD/readme.htm

(And if you're a teacher considering using the Squeak textbook,
please feel free to peruse!)  The content at that site is also
available from Prentice-Hall as a real CD.

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu