BookMorph size and printing

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 03:05:04 UTC 2001

Gary McGovern wrote:

> [...]

It should be there: bring up the book's halos and click on the menu
icon. You then need some way of printing the .ps output.....  what I was
forgetting here was that both Gimp and Photoshop will handle postscript
as images....

But given what you want, Ned's suggestions (as usual!) make far more
sense. I'd suggest that you look at Gimp for final processing of your
output: the Linux version has dedicated printer drivers  which often
blow the Windows drivers into the weeds, but printer support was pretty
poor last time I tried the Windows version.

We'll turn you into a penguin head yet!

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: