[ANN][RB] Re: One last alpha version of the RB...

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 19 23:06:39 UTC 2001

Hi, everyone.

I've just published a new version of RB, integrating Bob's latest.
I also added all the various files that lived on Bob's download
directory, specifically the Lint UI and the Model tests.

This is the SCAN page -
http://squeak.heeg.de:8080/TFODC69UQ0MFRIHMG40DRML1CU7VYZ9
and to load it all directly from Squeak (4332), do -
Project fromUrl:
 'http://squeak.heeg.de:8080/TFODC69UQ0MFRIHMG40DRML1CU7VYZ9-3/Squeak
RB.pr.gz'

About the SF/SCAN issue - we'll see about mirroring the SCAN site on SF,
and thus get the best of both worlds.

Have well factored day! :-)

Daniel