[Module] Extremely Disappointed

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Sep 22 21:09:35 UTC 2001

Stephane --

Hang in there ...

>Sorry I'm really pissed of by some of the emails I read. So may be I'm
>misinterpreting but at least you know my feelings: discouraging!!!

I think this is partly a natural consequence of emails in general
(lot's of the emails I get in a day piss me off too), and perhaps
partly from some language problems. For example, I don't register
Joseph as arrogant or that Henrik's head is inflating from the emails
I've read.

Cheers,

Alan

--------