LinkedMessageSet??? Help required

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sat Sep 22 20:19:32 UTC 2001

Stephane,

LinkedMessageSet was folded into MessageSet. Just use MessageSet instead of
LinkedMessageSet. On a side note, the "modern" use of message sets includes
explicit method references rather than strings of the form "Object
printString" but the string version is still supported (but I'm uncertain
for how long so it seems wise to use MethodReferences instead).

Cheers,
  - Andreas