[ENH] #9 VMMaker load/save configuration

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Sun Sep 23 19:29:05 UTC 2001

Once more.  This adds '.config' to the end of the filename you are saving,
if you didn't specify it.  Both load and save filter files with '.config'.
Also is a allExternal.config, which should work for all platforms, although
it may be missing plugins that could and should be generated, but didn't
make it in the Linux configuration.  An example is probably the
SecurityPlugin for Windows.

Rob

PS.  I am still cumulating the changes in this one changeset, for the time
being, aside from the overwriteFileNamed: logic in the other one.   I
believe I might have finally gotten the hang of keeping my messages as
reduced in size as possible!  ;-)