[Not A Bug] Code Pane options

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 24 18:12:20 UTC 2001

I was going to submit a bug report on the various
"browseWithPrettyPrint" style preferences, with a suggestion that we have
a little toggle thingy on each browser.

Duh, and there it is.

It might be worth changing the name of the preferences to
"openNewBrowsersWithPrettyPrintingOn" or some such.

Start to ask, and find out that you have already received and be thankful
that you thought to check. My motto for the day.

My only quibble is that "tiles" seem to be a form of pretty
printing/altsyntax, and perhaps should be grouped with it :)

This is *soooooooooooooo* slick!

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.