Protocol viewer ?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Sep 24 19:06:54 UTC 2001

At 12:47 PM -0500 9/24/01, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
>Alternately, you can bring one up by evaluating "ProtocolBrowser
>openFullProtocolForClass: Morph."  They seem to bring up different
>versions of the protocol browser (in 3.1a, at least), but they do the same
>thing more or less.

Anyone interested in what's "more" about the Lexicon tool might want
to look at the preamble for update 3870lexicon, where a brief account
of the intention of the tool is given.

Each of the ten buttons in the button-pane of a Lexicon provides
something useful and, in most cases, unique (i.e., not found in any
other Squeak tool,) and several more options will be revealed when
you click on the menu icon at the left edge of the button-pane, so I
would encourage people to explore the various features of this tool.
You might be surprised ;-)

   -- Scott