Protocol viewer ?

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Mon Sep 24 21:31:38 UTC 2001

Thanks for all the replies, but that isn't quite what I was looking for, but
almost.

for example

bill := AdvancedB3DScene new openInWindow.

open the protocol browser and there is listed 'addGradientFill'.

bill addGradientFill.

this doesn't respond. But correct this newbie if he's wrong but isn't
addGradientFill not part the AdvancedB3DScene protocol. Isn't it part of the
Morphic protocol and not inherited by AdvancdB3DScene class ?

Thanks !
Regards,
Gary