Zurgle Project Update

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Wed Sep 26 00:37:06 UTC 2001

Nice! There way only three things that I found a bit annoying:

* The title bars are too high for the default font - I think it would make a
lot of sense to adjust the height depending on the choosen font (the current
height looks just right for example with Comic 14pt)

* The bottom corners of windows should be rounded if the upper corners are
rounded - it has a really weird feeling to me otherwise

* Get rid of that menu bar!!! (or at least make it a pop-out thingy) It was
truly amazing to me how the mere presence of the menu bar almost immediately
took me out of the constructive feel of plain sheet of paper and back into
the conservative WIMP style (perhaps that's intended?! ;-)

Anyways, great work! Keep it up.

Cheers,
  - Andreas