[modules] Cutting the knot

ducasse stephane ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 26 09:32:12 UTC 2001

Hi Dan

Just another point. I think that GINSU just proposes an architecture no more
for packaging classes and supporting categorisation. This the way modules,
package are nested that is interesting, so this is the design decisions that
could incorporated into henrik design. may be he already looked at it.
So I was seeing GINSU more as a basis to build your active component (which
interests me a lot as I told you) that the end of the story. This was not
the goal of GINSU from what I understood.

stef