[ENH] A new way to manage collapsed windows

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Sep 27 00:03:22 UTC 2001

> From: "Russell Allen" <russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com>
>
> > The screenshot looks kinda groovy; it reminds me of BeOS.  I notice that
> > it was taken on OS X - did you consider creating a dock equivalent?  It
> > works for both windows and morphs (just drag them to minimise) and
> > should be able to leverage existing flaps stuff...

there is such a thing! It was written for 2.8, a while back.  It's called
MorphDock.  similar to the Mac OS X dock.  i kind of doubt it works
unchanged with Squeak 3.x, but i'm sure it could be hacked into place!
Have a look at SqFixes for it.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson