Zurgle Project Update

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Thu Sep 27 07:27:28 UTC 2001

Sorry, I should describe these things more carefully:

I use Squeak in combination with WinNT or Win98.
In these environments I got used to these two sequences:

My prefered sequence:
1. I open Word
2. I open Powerpoint
3. I bring the workareas of both windows in a (by mouse)reachable view
4. I select a piece of text in Word
5. I drag it do powerpoint and drop it there
(trying this with Squeak I get the "not allowed to drop-traffic-sign...")

My second choice:
1. I select In Word (or..) with my mouse a piece of text
2. Then I do CTRL-C with my left hand
3. Then I go with my mouse to my Squeak workspace
4. I do CTRL-V... and get my initials and the date

(If I open the workspace menu and make my choice paste(v)..
.. I got the original cut out,
so it is for Squeak visible on the clipboard
AND it suggest that CTRL-V should work..