Celeste is cool...

gafisher at sprynet.com gafisher at sprynet.com
Thu Sep 27 19:32:06 UTC 2001

Hey, Göran!

Probably like many others, I use whatever I'm working on at the moment.  However, that DOES bring up a question: I've had no trouble using Celeste in 2.8, but in 3.0 I can't get to the "choose smtp server" et al setups.  Can anyone show me how dense I am by telling me what obvious thing I'm missing?  (-:

Gary

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote:
> Hi guys!

I just noticed that there is a line in emailheaders (well, I knew that
already but...) looking like this:

...so, a custom filter like:

m textHas: 'X-Mailer: Celeste'

...discovered that there are a few faithful (Anthony, Lex, Bruce,
Stephen, Daniel and myself for example) out there! :-) Cool.

regards, Göran