Localization in code

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Fri Sep 28 03:38:43 UTC 2001

"Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> wrote:
	> + Variant: the same image can provide messages in English
	> when run by me
	>   or Maori, Chinese, whatever when run by a student who'd prefer that.
	>   (Yeah, dream on...)  The student wouldn't have to start a
	>   different image or load a special change-set.

	What do you mean "dream on"?!

I mean:  the existence of a Maori translation AND a Squeak font that can
display the characters it needs (ISO Latin 4 or ISO Latin 6 will do nicely
thank you), Unicode support in "standard" Squeak.

	Do you realize that what you're describing is
	already practice in the eToy system?!

ISO Latin 4 or ISO Latin 6 fonts are already practice in eToy?
This I *gotta* see!  How do I get them?