[Ann] prealpha port of Ginsu available at Squeak Foundation

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at networkinference.com
Fri Sep 28 13:21:17 UTC 2001

> From: Hans-Martin Mosner [mailto:hmm at heeg.de]
> So tonight I'll try to play with Ginsu and see how I can make
> minced meat of my image.

Ah yes, the old 'power tools' problem that I warn my delegates about.  Used
with understanding and proper training, they allow you to work much more
efficiently than before.  Used without understanding and proper training,
they allow you to cut your own legs off much more efficiently than before...

"Smalltalk: The ultimate power tool.  It slices, it dices, it carves into
little tiny pieces... anything, including your image.  Get one today."

		- Peter