Squeak and the art of Cooking ?

Editor - Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Fri Sep 28 15:17:49 UTC 2001

Incidentally we have an article in the waiting to be published in a future
issue (probably December) of the Squeak News e-zine titled "How to Make
perfect chocolate souffle every time with Squeak". This active article is a
precursor to a full blown multimedia "Squeak Cookbook" application with a
lot of yummy recipes, and that's not a joke.

Cheers

Tansel