Apple asking/lisiening

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Fri Sep 28 20:27:36 UTC 2001

here's what I received today from
John Martellaro in Apple's Science and
Technology Group (you can join this mailing list
at http://lists.apple.com)

here's it is

>Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:14:04 -0600
>Subject: ASAG question # 15 ** Important **
>
>DEADLINE: October 3rd.
>
>Okay, folks.  This is the _big_ one.  I have been asked to
>query you on the top  Unix development tools (NOT libraries,
>that was Question # 12) that you want to see brought to Mac OS X.

Well, even though I know some are working on getting Squeak on
OS X, wouldn't it be great to have a bit of attention from Apple?

The more people ask for it, the more likely it'll be done.

Jeff Sz.

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   If at first the idea is not absurd,
   then there is no hope for it.