[ENH][Win32]RE: Font Support

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sat Sep 29 21:55:46 UTC 2001

Dave,

Thanks for the complaint. Perhaps to get started, attached is something that
might be of tremendous help for at least the Win32 people. The changes (and
the plugin) allow you to import any font you have on your system into Squeak
(and have it there as StrikeFont). All you have to do is to evaluate:

	HostFont textStyleFromUser.

choose the font you'd like to import and get it. But be warned: The imported
fonts blow up your image... they tend to get large since a variety of font
sizes is imported. The usual disclaimers apply (blabla, mumble mumble, may
not work, may not look right, etc. etc. etc.)

Cheers,
  - Andreas