[modules] Ginsu in 3.1

ducasse stephane ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 30 19:10:42 UTC 2001

Henrik this would be really interesting to see if the concept of visibility
used in Ginsu is applicable to your modules. Because we could use Ginsu as a
tools to modularise the image, this way we could add functionality to Ginsu
and use it as a slicing tools.

> BTW, I'm now working on producing a complete first modularization of the
> 3.1 image, but this will take some more time... Running the module
> builder again and again is somewhat time consuming.

Hans-Martin just continue. This would be great if we could identify a gross
architecture of the system and all the place to fix (where method have to be
moved around...I should find some times to extract the fileList. I will try
this week.

Stef