[ANN] SqM with 'double clickable FreeCell'

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Apr 1 14:35:21 UTC 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi PhiHo,
>
> Brief question: What do I double click? If I start the executable it
> prompts me for the image to use. Do I have to set up some specific
> association with .st files and then double click the freecell.st file?

The ReadMe said "To be able to double click FreeCell.st, you must first
associate the extension 'st' with SqM.exe."

> Anything else I'm missing?

Hmm, besides restarting my machine after downloading some DLLs without
asking (which is kinda scary) it doesn't seem to do anything usefull ;-)

Although the <100K download looks very promising!

-- Bert