[ANN] SqM with 'double clickable FreeCell'

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Tue Apr 2 00:06:38 UTC 2002

Hi Jon,

> Quick question... When I do this, my firewall complains that SqM.exe
is trying to access
> members.rogers.com over port 80 (HTTP). Since you are from rogers.com,
I assume it is trying
> to download something. What is it doing?

	Sorry about this. I should have given these details in the
ReadMe.sqM.

	Yes, you are right. SqM when given FreeCell.st to run, it tries
to down load all the plugins and modules required  to run FreeCell.st.

	One nice thing is that it just down load things required to run
FreeCell.st, no more no less.

	If you allow the connection to go through, things will be
downloaded, then your computer is restarted (this is done by OSProcess,
not SqM itself).

	After your computer is restarted, Squeak will start in full
screen mode and transparent dektop and FreeCell is ready for your
pleasure.

	I hope you will enjoy your game of FreeCell, as much as I did
mine.

	Enjoy,

	PhiHo.

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:17:59 -0500, "PhiHo Hoang"
<phiho.hoang at rogers.com>
wrote:

> 	Lastly, I would like to express my sincere thanks to all who
gave me
> encouragements in their own way so that I do not get discouraged and
> give up this pet project.

Quick question... When I do this, my firewall complains that SqM.exe is
trying to access members.rogers.com over port 80 (HTTP). Since you are
from rogers.com, I assume it is trying to download something. What is it
doing?

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com