Alternate SSP download site?

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 2 00:13:08 UTC 2002

On Tue, 02 Apr 2002, Nevin Pratt wrote:
> Stephen Pair's SSP stuff used to be at:
>
>     http://ssp-squeak.swiki.net
>
> However, the swiki.net site seems broken, and has been for some time.

I'm not sure that it's broken, exactly. I put that URL in and get a cookie, I
authorise it and it tells me I have no rights, and when I  click on OK it
starts hurling javascript at me (at which point I give up!)

Cheers

John

 --
They're afraid, very afraid...... According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff
discovering Linux in use will have now access to a special 'escalation' team.