Apple hyping java...

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Apr 3 07:49:45 UTC 2002

You are right. This is not bec ause morphic seems cool and intuitive that
they are.
Now the next question is when will we have a new small and beautiful Morph
kernel and widgets? I'm **extremely bad** at interface but I think that this
is definitively a project that would be urgent to have.
So if a couple of moprh experts fanatic could think about that this would be
great. (Morph is 1000 methods is still plain bad).