[BUG] filed out Morphs lose script references to each other

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Apr 3 21:33:02 UTC 2002

3.2g-4811.

I made two Morphs. A script in one referred to the other.
Then I selected both of them, and used the debug menu in the halo of the
selection morph to save the selection as a morph in a file.
Upon filing this back in, the reference is broken (it shows up in Undeclared).

The script in question looks like this:

script1
	self setLeft: StateTransition getLeft.
	self setWidth: StateTransition getWidth.
	self setTop: StateTransition getTop.
	self setHeight: StateTransition getHeight

And when I filed the morph in I saw in the Transcript:

(StateTransition is Undeclared)

repeated 12 times.

--
Ned Konz