installX11Fonts appears error message

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Apr 4 16:26:50 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 03 April 2002 08:49 am, Fedir V. Koshovyy wrote:
> Dear Joern,
> On среда 3 апреля 2002 г., 18:37:15 you wrote:
>
> JE> So you do these three steps and you will have the fonts imported into
> your image. JE> Beware: you will have lots of *.bdf and *.sf2 files in your
> Squeak directory after doing the first two steps.
>
> Well, I done this steps and have got lots *.sf files in my Squeak
> directory (all *.bdf files I have deleted).

So in your Squeak directory you have files whose names are like:
Courier10.sf2
That is, the words 'Courier' 'Helvetica' 'LucidaBright' 'Lucida'
'LucidaTypewriter' 'NewCenturySchoolbook' 'TimesRoman' followed by 2
characters, followed by '.sf2'.

You shouldn't have files named '*.sf' as you describe.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com