[FIX] CloseBoxInMenu-nk

Ken Brown ken.brown at zedisolutions.com
Thu Apr 4 18:25:03 UTC 2002

I did a destroy changeset, then filed the new one in, now I get a walkback
with the following dump when trying to add an instance variable, also when
clicking the World background. Darn, shoulda saved the image first:
  Ken

MessageNotUnderstood; at:ifAbsent:
Module(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
Module>>doesNotUnderstand:
MenuMorph>>addTitle:updatingSelector:updateTarget:
MenuMorph>>addTitle:
PasteUpMorph>>putUpWorldMenu:
PasteUpMorph>>invokeWorldMenu:
PasteUpMorph>>mouseDown:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleMouseDown:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchMouseDown:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
PasteUpMorph>>processEvent:using:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent: