[Q] [Morphic] Multiple Selections in PluggableListMorph?

Ken Brown ken.brown at zedisolutions.com
Fri Apr 5 00:43:20 UTC 2002

It doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for which would be to highlight two
lines in the upper left pane, and have a corresponding selection range index
available for its list array. Basically I'm wanting to have two lists side
by side, in which I can select more than one line at a time then use a
button click to move the selected items to the other list. Any suggestions?
Thx
Ken