Personal Dynamic Media Article

Daniel Erasmus daniel at justdaft.com
Fri Apr 5 07:03:19 UTC 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of the following article:
Alan Kay and Adele Goldberg, "Personal Dynamic Media," IEEE Computer 10(3),
pp. 31-41 (March, 1977).

I keep seeing it mentioned, and quoted, but I can find it nowhere on the
net. For an article that, from the bits and pieces I have been able to
read, so well describe what a computer should be, it is realy strange that
it is so difficult to find.

About the only piece I have found so far is:
"enough power to outrace your senses of sight and hearing, enough capacity
to store for later retrieval thousands of page- equivalents of reference
material, poems, letter, recipes, records, drawings, animations, musical
scores, waveforms, dynamic simulations, and anything else you would like to
remember and change
"

Thank you,
Daniel