Squeak on iPAQ 3850

Henrik Gedenryd h.gedenryd at open.ac.uk
Fri Apr 5 09:56:51 UTC 2002

Andreas Raab wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Try the non-GAPI VM from Yoshiki's site:
>
> http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/SqueakVM-alpha6-PocketP
> C-ARM-noGAPI.zip
>
> Cheers,
> - Andreas

Yes, this worked for me on a Casio E-200, although the regular one didn't
crash, it just went weird. If this doesn't help, I can compile a version
that uses the PocketPC 2002 SDK (it won't run on Yoshiki's version of
Windows, imagine that!) and you can try that, perhaps it would help.

If you try these options this would let us nail down where the problem is,
it could be a 2002 <-> GAPI issue, for instance. It seems like 2002 comes
with its own version of GAPI.

And thanks to Yoshiki for coming up with this fix so quickly!

Henrik