[Q] [Morphic] Multiple Selections in PluggableListMorph?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.ab.ca
Fri Apr 5 12:20:13 UTC 2002

I don't quite understand how to select and highlight more than one
item ie, extend the original selection.. When I tried it, shift-click
selecting a second item did not extend the highlighting so I did not
get any further. If in fact more than one item can be selected, that
is what I need.
Thx.
Ken

At 22:04 -0800 on 2002/04/04,  Ned Konz is rumored to have written: