[Q] [Morphic] Multiple Selections in PluggableListMorph?

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Fri Apr 5 13:05:09 UTC 2002

er, ... seems I should have taken a closer look... maybe shift has nothing to do with it at all...

it seems to me to be like this:

you can select/deselect (an arbitrary subset of) individual items by just clicking on them.
if you click on an item and drag the cursor without releasing the button, all items that are "hit" by the cursor are either selected or deselected (depending on whether you started on a deselected or a selected item, respectively). I say "items that are hit" because it seems that if you move the cursor fast enough that sometimes items you move over are left unchanged.

Joern