[Q] [Morphic] Multiple Selections in PluggableListMorph?

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.ab.ca
Fri Apr 5 14:55:08 UTC 2002

Something seems amiss. If I open a ChangeSorter, in the upper left
pane, no matter what I do, I can't get the highlighting to extend
more than one item. At the moment this is with 3.3a-4816 on Mac
Squeak 3.2.6Beta8.app VM. I was also seeing this at work on W2000,
3.3a-4816. Will check further when I get in.
Ken

At 15:05 +0200 on 2002/04/05,  Joern Eyrich is rumored to have written: