[Q] Wonderland programming tip

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Fri Apr 5 19:01:29 UTC 2002

Fellow Squeakers,

I have a small project for which adding a window with a 3D character
reacting to events in the application would be very amusing for the end
user.  So the Wonderland code is getting a good look over.  It would be more
fun to have a character doing things rather than typical boring indicator
lights, for example.

There is a WonderlandCameraMorph class in the image.  Can I use that or
something like it to get this kind of idea off the ground?  Starting to dig
through the Wonderland code and I¹d rather not discover how to do this
unless someone else hasn¹t tried yet.

Tips and pointers are appreciated.  I want to get something working this
weekend.

And thanks to Andreas for publishing the fix for reading the new MDL files
into Wonderlands.

 - Steve