[Q] Wonderland programming tip

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Fri Apr 5 22:21:15 UTC 2002

Steve,

> There is a WonderlandCameraMorph class in the image.
> Can I use that or something like it to get this kind
> of idea off the ground?  Starting to dig through the
> Wonderland code and I'd rather not discover how to do
> this unless someone else hasn't tried yet.
>
> Tips and pointers are appreciated.  I want to get
> something working this weekend.

What you may want to do is to set up your character using the Wonderland
scripting environment. If you haven't read the Rose/Guzdial book check
out http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook/5 which contains Jeff's draft
version of the chapter. It'll explain most of what you need to do. Then,
all you need to do is to hide the scripting area and all that's left is
the window with the 3D character.

Cheers,
  - Andreas