[Q][FreeCell]

Martín Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 5 15:44:22 UTC 2002

I've followed the instruccions in the readme, and the later ones posted on
this list.
That is: (besides extracting the files of course)
* I've associated .st with SqM.exe
* I added the Win32OSPluggin.dll sent to the list.
* I let it download the "necesary" files.

Then I restarted the PC. Double clicked on "FreeCell.st". And it still asks
me to select an image, then it opens Squeak and nothing.

Could someone point out what am I doing wrong please?

Martín

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail." St. Mary Elizabeth, AEGIS